Improve Your Smile With Tooth Bonding in Fresno
Most of us expect signs of aging to appear on our face. However, there are noticeable signs on your teeth too. Dental stains and general wear and tear are some changes you may notice in your smile as you get older. Fortunately, there is an easy way to change that. With tooth bonding in Fresno, you can:
- Enhance imperfect teeth for a more beautiful smile
- Pay less for noticeable cosmetic changes
- See results in just one appointment
- Look more youthful and healthier
- Disguise imperfections that bring down your smile
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem! Join our Membership Club for savings on cosmetic treatment and coverage on cleanings and exams.
Eliminate Dental Flaws With Easy Bonding Treatment
Dental bonding is a simple, but effective, solution for addressing subtle imperfections. It can disguise flaws like chips, cracks, and tooth discoloration. During your consultation, Dr. Vick will do a thorough exam of your smile. He will determine if this treatment is the most suitable way to address your smile goals. If you have more noticeable dental damage, he may recommend veneers or crowns instead.
If dental bonding is right for you, here’s what you can expect:
- Application – We’ll apply the tooth-colored composite material to the teeth you want to see changed.
- Shaping – Your dentist will contour the material to enhance the tooth, ensuring it blends in naturally with the rest of your smile.
- Finalizing – The material is hardened using a special light, then polished.
The process takes about an hour a tooth. You’ll leave our office with an enhanced smile after just one appointment. These results can last for several years, if you maintain good oral care practices. If you’re interested in exploring other easy treatments, consider teeth whitening to eliminate stains.
Call 559-242-1356 for tooth bonding in Fresno. You can also .