Restore Your Oral Function With Dental Implants in Fresno
The impact of losing one or more teeth can have far-reaching effects. It affects your oral health, the strength of your jawbone, and even the natural contour of your face. Partial or full dentures can address some of those concerns. But for the most lifelike function, you need a solution that replaces your tooth roots. That’s why so many patients love dental implants in Fresno. They are the most effective way to achieve a fully functional set of teeth. You will:
- Avoid the problems that result from tooth loss
- Prevent bone loss in your jaw
- Regain your natural chewing power
- Take care of your teeth like normal
- Maintain a healthy bone structure in your face
- Avoid the embarrassment of loose dentures
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem! Join our Membership Club for savings on certain treatments and coverage on your cleanings and exams.
Keep Your New Teeth Secure With Implants
Your tooth roots play an important role in your oral health. They stimulate your jawbone to keep it healthy and strong. In addition, they anchor your teeth, holding them in place. When you lose a tooth, you lose the root that comes with these functions. That’s why you need to replace it. Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that get paired with restorations like bridges and dentures.
If you are interested in this lifelike solution to missing teeth, you’ll get your implants placed in your jaw. Then, you’ll return to our office when you are ready for your restorations.
At our office your options include:
- A Single Implant Crown – Your customized dental crown will be anchored in place by an implant. It’s an ideal solution for one missing tooth. You will take care of your implant crown with regular brushing and flossing. Plus, it will look natural with your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – You can replace several missing teeth in a row with a dental bridge. In this case, your bridge is supported by at least two implants instead of healthy teeth. That means we won’t have to do anything to your nearby teeth to prepare you for the bridge.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We can attach your dentures to implants. You will appreciate the feel and function of a strong bite. Plus, you won’t have to worry about your dentures slipping out of place. They remain secure, just like natural teeth. You won’t need adhesive or relining procedures to maintain a snug fit.
- All-on-4 Dental Implants – You can anchor a full arch of new teeth to only four implants. This treatment technique offer the same benefits as other full arch implant solutions. However, since there are fewer implants, the healing process is quicker. It’s often more affordable too.
If you come to our office for implant restoration, we’ll make sure you feel comfortable about the entire procedure. We used advanced technology to assess your readiness for implants. We refer you to a trusted specialist for your implant placement. You can also rely on our team to answer your questions and give you any necessary support during treatment.
Call 559-242-1356 for a dental implants in Fresno. You can also .