Revive Your Oral Health With a Restorative Dentist in Fresno
Imagine eating your favorite foods without dental pain. Or picture yourself confidently flashing your smile in any situation. Or think about how wonderful it would feel to have fully functional teeth. Your dedicated restorative dentist in Fresno will make those dreams a reality. With our help, you can:
- Sit down to enjoy a meal without limiting your choices
- Chew and bite into food comfortably and easily
- Avoid further problems in your dental health and function
- Improve your smile’s appearance, so you gain a boost in self-esteem
- Learn what’s needed to keep your teeth healthy in the long-term
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem! Join our Membership Club. It saves you money on treatments and covers the cost of preventive services.
Regain Full Dental Function With Restorative Solutions
Dr. Vick and our entire team understand the impact of damaged or missing teeth on your life. We’ll rebuild the function of your smile with our wide range of restorative care solutions. When you come in for an appointment, we use advanced technology such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to diagnose your oral health issue. You can also expect a streamlined visit thanks to our CEREC technology, which creates restorations like dental crowns in one appointment.
Depending on what we find about your smile, your dentist may recommend:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Fillings can repair teeth damaged by injury or decay. They are natural-looking, so they blend in with your smile. Plus, less tooth structure will be removed for fillings made of composite. Amalgam (metal) fillings are available upon request.
- Dental Crowns – For more serious damage or large cavities, we can strengthen your tooth with a beautiful dental crown. We also have partial crowns called inlays and onlays available, depending on what’s needed for your smile. At our practice, it’s possible to get a crown in a single appointment, thanks to our CEREC same-day technology.
- Dental Bridges – To replace one or several missing teeth, you can get a dental bridge. We can anchor it to adjacent teeth. Or if you’d prefer, it can be attached to dental implants instead.
- Dentures – We can replace an entire arch of teeth with dentures. We can also fill in the gaps with a partial denture if you have some healthy teeth in place. You can secure your dentures with implants for a stronger bite function.
- Dental Implants – Pair your customized restorations with dental implants. We’ll refer you to an outside specialist to place your implants, then you can get your implants restored here. You’ll avoid bone loss in your jaw with a solution that can last you a lifetime.
We understand it can be nerve wracking to visit the dentist sometimes. That’s why our team ensures you feel totally at ease during treatments. We take time to answer all of your questions and address your concerns. You can also enjoy a sense of comfort with pillows and blankets.
Call 559-242-1356 to meet with your restorative dentist in Fresno. You can also .