Keep Your Smile Bright With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Fresno
If you want to avoid oral health issues, such as cavities and gum disease, you need to visit our practice for regular checkups. Visiting us for dental cleanings and exams in Fresno will ensure your smile remains in top condition. With these biannual appointments, you will:
- Enjoy a boost in self-confidence
- Achieve a pain-free and healthier mouth
- Feel reassurance about your oral health
- Benefit from early detection and management of minor issues
- Reduce your risk of dental emergencies
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment.
We Put You First During Every Appointment
At our practice, we have a patient-first approach. We want you to feel comfortable during every appointment, no matter the reason you have to come to see us. Whether it’s been a while since your last cleaning or you never miss a checkup, you can expect a lecture-free zone and a team that wants what is best for your smile.
If you are a new patient, your first appointment with us will take around 90 minutes, so we can get to know you personally and find out your oral health history. We will:
- Take digital X-rays and photos with our intraoral camera to spot and diagnose any underlying issues
- Thoroughly examine you, so we can check for signs of cavities, gum disease, oral cancer, and other problems
- Discuss your concerns and any specific smile goals, such as cosmetic treatments
First appointments typically do not include a cleaning. However, if you are under the age of 18, a cleaning can be conducted on the same day as your first appointment. If we find issues that need attention, your dentist will make recommendations for treatments such as restorative care or gum disease treatment. They’ll discuss exactly what’s needed to get your smile in top condition again.
Your future dental checkups will be more streamlined. We’ll perform a thorough cleaning, getting rid of any signs of tartar and plaque build-up on your teeth. We also do a comprehensive exam and take digital X-rays as needed. Your dentist will create a personalized treatment plan if there are any issues that put your smile at risk for disease or damage.
Call 559-242-1356 for dental cleanings and exams in Fresno. You can also .