Achieve Good Oral Health With General Dentistry in Fresno
Your smile plays an important part of creating a good first impression. That’s why you want to keep it healthy and beautiful with general dentistry in Fresno. At our practice, we have a strong focus on prevention and provide comprehensive services to improve your dental health. Whether it’s time for your regular checkup or you have specific concerns, we’ll help you:
- Learn valuable insights into your at-home oral care practices
- Identify dental concerns to save you time, money, and discomfort
- Meet your smile needs and goals with our diverse services
- Gain a boost in confidence about the condition of your smile
- Keep your smile healthy in the long term
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem! Join our Membership Club to cover the cost of your preventive services. You’ll also enjoy savings on other treatments.
Protect Your Smile With Proactive Dental Care
What sets our practice apart is our caring and gentle approach to treatments. We never want you to feel anxious or nervous about your appointment. We put you first during every visit. You’ll feel comfortable and confident the entire time you are with our team.
In addition, we use some of the latest dental technology to precisely evaluate and treat any oral health issues. Dr. Vick uses digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to get clear pictures of your mouth. It gives him the information to diagnose areas of concern and restore your oral health by building a customized treatment plan.
Our general dental care services include:
- Cleanings and Exams – Our thorough cleanings and comprehensive exams will ensure your smile stays in peak condition.
- Dry Mouth Solutions – We’ll investigate and address the underlying causes of dry mouth and recommend products you can use at home.
- Bad Breath Treatment – If you have chronic bad breath, we’ll pinpoint the root cause and offer remedies to get your breath smelling fresh.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Your dentist uses advanced techniques, including laser bacterial removal, to treat infected gums.
- Mouthguards – We customize your athletic mouthguards and night guards on-site, ensuring optimal comfort and protection.
Call 559-242-1356 for general dentistry in Fresno. You can also .