Stop Dental Damage With Non-Surgical Gum Disease Treatment in Fresno
Gum disease is hard to spot at first. It lingers discreetly, well before the unmistakable signs of infection make their appearance along your gumline. During a cleaning, your dentist can detect the signs of the disease in the early stages. Whether disease is found in an exam or you spot it on your own, you can come to our office for help. Our non-surgical gum disease treatment in Fresno will:
- Give you improved oral health
- Get rid of the uncomfortable conditions of gum disease
- Restore your confidence in your dental health
- Reduce your risk for systemic health issues
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem! Join our Membership Club for savings. It includes an option for patients vulnerable to gum disease.
We Use Comfortable Lasers in Our Gum Disease Treatment
When you visit our practice for gum disease treatment, you’ll benefit from our use of advanced technology, particularly our safe and gentle laser. Our state-of-the-art laser equipment allows us to provide minimally invasive and comfortable procedures. In addition, we approach your treatment with compassion and care. Your comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Depending on the stage of your gum disease, your dentist may recommend:
- Laser Bacterial Reduction – We’ll use lasers to eliminate harmful bacteria and restore your gum health.
- Scaling and Root Planing – We’ll remove plaque and tartar in and around your gumline (scaling). Then we’ll smooth your tooth roots (root planing) to reduce your risk for reoccurring infection.
- Antibacterial Irrigation – This flushes out the bacteria that has built up in your gumline and delivers antibiotics to restore your gum health.
It may also be necessary for you to return more often for checkups. It’s important to stay on top of gum disease, so it doesn’t return. In its later stages, it puts you at risk for tooth loss. Gum infection has also been linked to health problems like diabetes.
While gum disease is difficult to detect on your own, there are signs you may notice at home. You may spot red or inflamed gums, bleeding when you brush or floss, bad breath, or receding gum tissue. If you notice these symptoms, make an appointment ASAP.
Call 559-242-1356 for non-surgical gum disease treatment in Fresno. You can also .