Feel More Sure of Yourself With Breath Treatment in Fresno
Few situations are as uncomfortable as having someone point out your bad breath. While improved oral hygiene often resolves the issue, persistent problems may be due to underlying oral health concerns. If you are in need of bad breath treatment in Fresno, we will:
- Identify the underlying cause of your problem
- Restore your dental health
- Help you avoid awkward social situations
- Provide long-term relief
- Give your mouth a fresh feeling again
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment.
Avoid Unpleasant Situations by Addressing Your Bad Breath
You’re not alone in dealing with breath problems. More than 50 percent of the population experiences halitosis, or chronic bad breath. It can result from a variety of causes, such as medication you take, foods you eat, and lifestyle habits like smoking. However, it can typically be a sign of an oral health issues. Cavities and gum disease can both trigger chronic bad breath.
When you visit us for treatment, your dentist will conduct a comprehensive exam. If the underlying cause of your breath problem is related to an infection or other issue, they may recommend:
- A thorough cleaning to remove lingering tartar and plaque
- Fillings to repair tooth decay
- A crown to restore a tooth affected by large cavities
- Gum disease treatment to address an infection
- Dry mouth treatment to increase saliva production
They can also suggest products you can use at home, such as: a tongue scraper, GUM Dual Action Tongue Cleaner, Spry Alcohol-Free Mouth Wash or XyloBurst Oral Rinse. If your bad breath is related to mouth breathing at night, you may want to consider mouth taping. SomniFix Sleep Strips or MyoTape can help.
Call 559-242-1356 for breath treatment in Fresno. You can also .