Stop Decay With Tooth Fillings in Fresno
In life, it’s far simpler to address small issues than larger ones. This same logic holds true for cavities too. That’s why we encourage you to come visit us for regular checkups. Treatments are less extensive when we catch problems early. If we can spot a cavity in the early stages, we can easily treat it with tooth fillings in Fresno. With our help, you will:
- Smile without worrying people will notice metal in your mouth
- Enjoy your favorite meals without pain or difficulty
- Spend less time in the dentist chair by treating problems before they worsen
- Avoid a possible dental emergency
- Feel confident about the condition of your oral health
Call 559-242-1356 for an appointment. No insurance? No problem! Join our Membership Club for savings on treatment. You will also get coverage on preventive services.
Choose the Filling That’s Right for Your Smile
Cavities may not sound like a big deal. That’s likely because of how common they are! In fact, 25 percent of adults between 20 and 64 have untreated cavities. But left untreated, cavities can lead to infection and cause you to lose your teeth. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while, it’s important to schedule a checkup soon. Your dentist will examine your mouth and look for signs of tooth decay that requires treatment.
If your dentist does spot decay, you’ll be pleased to know we offer two types of fillings:
- Composite Fillings – These tooth-colored fillings blend in easily with your smile. These types of fillings require less tooth structure removal as well. However, they aren’t as durable as amalgam fillings.
- Amalgam Fillings – While we encourage patients to opt for composite fillings, we do have amalgam fillings available on request. They are more durable than other types of fillings, which may work better for teeth that are used more for chewing.
For larger cavities, Dr. Vick may recommend a dental crown instead. Fortunately, we can make them in-house with our CEREC 3-D printing machine. That means you won’t spend extra time having your smile repaired. We also have partial crowns available if that’s ideal for your dental health needs.
Call 559-242-1356 for tooth fillings in Fresno. You can also .